Do I need travel insurance cover?
Yes of course the travel insurance is very necessary and most primary tour operators will only agree to your booking if you are sufficiently covered. If you decide not to acquire our insurance, we will inquire you to agree to underwrite First Choice against any losses, caused by you, or caused to you, as a result of being insufficiently insured. Please make sure your policy meets all your necessities like travelling for Ziyarats and staying in Mina during Hajj days. If your cover is inadequate for your requirements, you travel at your own hazard.
Will my insurance cover me if I choose extra activities on Hajj or Umrah?
We work with outing suppliers to ensure that they work to suitable safety standards. On the other hand, it is your responsibility to ensure that the policy you choose is appropriate for you, and for the sort of activities you anticipate to be undertaking whilst during holy journey. Should you decide to make use of an alternative supplier, we counsel you to please yourself that the legal cover and safety standards of the Insurance Company you are choosing is sufficient.
Can I buy travel insurance online?
Yes, you can acquire our travel insurance online when you book your Hajj or Umrah journey or earlier than you travel.
Am I financially protected in Travel Insurance?
Yes all flight deals and air holidays are fully protected by ATOL the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is displayed in Header. You are fully financially protected in Travel Insurance. Latest Updates on Travel Insurance
1. One month’s cover starts from as little as £8.77.
2. Longer trips can be covered from only 19p per day!
3. Two return trips home without breaking your cover included free of charge.
4. Stop-over extensions available.
5. Cover includes: Cancellation, medical expenses, repatriation, personal injury, legal expenses, personal belongings and personal accident.
6. Cover for trips up to 40 days in duration.
7. Cover for performing Umrah or Hajj in Saudi Arabia.
8. Discounts available for couples and families.